June 28, 2017—In two months, more than 2,000 of healthcare’s most innovative and forward-thinking leaders will descend on the Santa Clara Convention Center for the Health 2.0 11th Annual Fall Conference—four days of networking, high-powered panel discussions, and exclusive first looks at dozens of cutting edge technology innovations poised to transform healthcare.
Here are five reasons this conference is the must-attend event of the year:
1. Demo the latest tech. What’s a healthcare conference without eye-popping technology? Our Exhibit Hall will feature more than 100 healthcare companies and their solutions. In addition, the Health 2.0 Fall Conference will deliver 150+ live technology demonstrations and be the site of 10 new company launches. Also, check out the newest and fastest-growing healthcare companies at Launch! and the Traction Startup Pitch Competition.
2. Make enduring connections. The Health 2.0 Fall Conference is loaded with networking opportunities. For startups and venture capitalists, there’s the Investor Breakfast, which features the Who’s Who of healthcare investing. We also know that the best networking often occurs between sessions, so we have regularly scheduled Coffee Breaks and Lunch & Learns to foster networking among attendees, speakers and exhibitors. And don’t; forget our nightly after-conference Receptions and the “off-the-record” Health 2.0 After Hours event.
3. Big ideas in an intimate setting. Forget the exhausting sprawl of overstuffed healthcare conferences. The Health 2.0 Conference is deliberately curated to provide attendees with a diverse array of education, networking and exhibition opportunities while also allowing you to see more and do more at your own pace.
4. Access exclusive tech and business intelligence. The Health 2.0 Fall Conference offers healthcare’s newest entrepreneurs unique and intimate access to scores of decision-makers and thought leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem. Check out our workshops on digital health technology, organizational growth management, connected health, patient relationships, data and analytics, care delivery innovations, interoperability, the impact of consumerism and much more!
5. Get answers to hard questions. The Health 2.0 Fall Conference carefully curates sessions around the most pressing challenges in healthcare. Be sure to check out our Unacceptables session to participate in discussions around diversity in tech, access, disparities, hunger, loneliness, violence and suicide. Also be sure to attend our day-long 3rd Annual Provider Symposium for an in-depth discussion of the drivers of healthcare innovation needs at the operational and clinical workflow levels.
What are you waiting for? Register for the Health 2.0 Fall Conference today!