August 14, 2017—The Provider Symposium makes its return to the Health 2.0 11th Annual Fall Conference on Oct. 1, at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
This day-long event, held in partnership with Health Impact, will feature industry stakeholders discussing the drivers of healthcare technology innovation for operational and clinical workflow optimization. This meaningful dialogue will be supported anchored by case studies and innovative use case from the likes of UCSF, Mt Sinai, Ascension and Advocate.
By gathering the right people, technologies, and systems into a single room, the Provider Symposium will foster debate and spark the exchange of ideas between the best minds from leading health care systems in an effort to change the face of health care as we know it.
Related Events at Health 2.0
If you are attending the Provider Symposium, be sure to check out these related events during the Health 2.0 Fall Conference:
- Platforms for Provider Decision Support. Learn more about the solution providers that are helping providers connect with one another for support, collect data to monitor their decisions or provide accurate care plans and diagnoses.
- Data & Analytics. This session will take an in-depth look at the tools and ideas emerging in the age of machine learning and impacting everything from clinical research to population health driven cost savings, and of course optimizing patient care.
- The Evolution of Care Delivery. The world of care delivery is changing across the board, and chronic and specialty care are being redesigned using new tech enabled services. We’re bringing together top innovators from care delivery platforms to address how they’re innovating for diabetes, oncology and more.
- Interoperability Revisited. Join this session to hear from the biggest EMR vendors like Allscripts and Cerner on their app store and API strategy, and to meet the Carin Alliance–a well-connected campaign that’s picked up the mantle of getting consumers access to their health data.
- The New Consumer World of Tools and Health Models. From the fast-evolving world of consumer genomics to the latest in wearables, tools we would have never imagined even five or ten years ago are now at our fingertips (and affordable to boot!). We’ll feature the exciting new technologies that are taking the consumer experience to the next level.
Register for the Health 2.0 Fall Conference today!